Last updated: February 27th, 2020
- Code Cradle Sdn Bhd (the “Code Cradle”) owns and manages websites, services, products and applications (collectively, "Simple Count").
- By using Simple Count, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of information in accordance with the Policy.
REASONS FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- Simple Count collects a range of information and Personal Data that are necessary for the execution of its services and to address regulations and law obligations.
- In the course of providing you with the requisite services, we may collect, retain, use, or disclose your information for the general purpose of administering our operations, providing client service, and complying with legal and regulatory requirements. We may also request Personal Data for other reasons such as to improve our products and services, internal record keeping, promotions, market research, survey completions, invitation to our events, for purposes that we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law and to comply with legal process and so forth.
- We collect and store certain personal information as well as information related to your businesses that have been provided by you or obtained with your consent or as authorised by law. The types of information include details about:
- Individual’s and Company name;
- Contact information including email address;
- Profile picture;
- Information on taxation, accounting and finance;
- Other relevant information.
- By using Simple Count, you agree to the information being collected, held and used in the ways listed above and for any other use you may authorize. We will only use your information for the purposes described in this Policy or with your explicit permission otherwise.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD-PARTIES
- We reserve the right to disclose information with affiliated third parties with whom we have a contractual agreement to jointly offer, endorse or sponsor a financial product or service; and to service and maintain client accounts including effectuating a transaction.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Simple Count respects its Site users and is therefore committed to taking reasonable steps to safeguard all the Personal Data that it is trusted with. All Personal Data are securely stored in a safe location, and can only be authorised by high-ranking staff members. In addition, all Personal Data are transferred over a secure connection, preventing unauthorised parties from viewing said Personal Data.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Every user has rights to their Personal Data. Your rights with regards to your Personal Data that we hold includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Access - Users will have full access to their own Personal Data upon signing in to our Site.
- Rectification - If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may rectify it or inform us by contacting our Customer Support.
- Deletion - You can request for the deletion or removal of your Personal Data under certain circumstances. Such requests, however, will be subject to retention limits, laws, and regulations that we are to comply with.
- Withhold - You may withhold your consent to our use of your Personal Data for marketing and promotional purposes.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Our storage operations are supported by a network of computers, servers, and other highly secured information technology. . The information collected is stored on servers hosted by reputable third-party data centres (Amazon) located in XXX.
- By using Simple Count, you consent to that information being hosted on servers located in XXX. The information stored with us remains within our control at all times. The hosting provider’s role is limited to providing a hosting and storage service to us, and we ensure that our hosting providers do not have access to, and use the necessary level of protection for, your information with us. We do not disclose information to third parties located overseas.
RETENTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- All Personal Data that we hold in the form of recorded information, by telephone, electronically or otherwise, will be held in line with local regulatory requirements. We will only retain them for as long as necessary to fulfil its purpose. These include to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations or to resolve disputes.
- All your Personal Data will be deleted without further ado once: (i) the purpose it was collected and disclosed have been fulfilled; (ii) the user's account is terminated; or (iii) the user requests the deletion of his/her Personal Data. /li>
- To further safeguard client information digitally, we maintain password protected systems, updated anti-virus and anti-spyware software, and encrypted hardware and software firewalls.
- It is to be noted that the Internet is not in itself a secure environment in an absolute sense and we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Transmissions over the Internet cannot be fully safeguarded. Thus, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Data. However, we will put in our best efforts to ensure the security of your data.
- We will advise you at the first reasonable opportunity upon discovering or being advised of a security breach where your information is lost, stolen, accessed, used, disclosed, copied, modified, or disposed of by any unauthorised persons or in any unauthorised manner.
- Like most major websites, we utilize cookies and other tracking technologies in connection with Simple Count. Cookies are items of information that are stored on the user’s computer. It is employed to collect information and to assist in delivering specific content. It can tailor its operations to the specific needs of the user by gathering and storing information about the user’s details and preferences.
- Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. The usage of cookies is in no way connected to any personally identifiable information.
- We use "cookies" to collect information. You may change your settings to block all cookies. In the course of doing so, you might not be able to use some of our Site’s features.